Thursday, March 1, 2007

Show me something different.......



Alright this is the crazyist roomate i've had so far.....Josie.
He is harold's best friend, they can chase each other for days. But back to my crazy roomate..... He lovez to make loud noises in the middle of the night and if your feet are hanging out of the bedsheets......kiss them goodbye. I call those nights, rude awakenings. But he is a really good morning time buddy, keeping me company in the restroom as i powder my nose and prepair myself for another workday. I love to take pictures of him. and one day when i was showing my babycakes a cute little picture of Josie ..he had to the nerve ro tell me "show me something i haven't seen" .....so that's the product of this photo below........






1 comment:

Jaime Ann said...

Guess what mom thought that pink thing was? Only she would think that!